KHB recently put up an advertisement listing out sites for public auction in the 1st Phase. Basically all the sites are corner sites. This auction will happen at KHB office in Cauvery Bhavan on 30th of august, 2012 in the morning at 11:00.
The following are the conditions of the auction in brief
- Sites are on as is where is basis
- People participating must inspect the properties upfront
- Rs.50000/- is the fee to participate in the auction and this has to be paid upfront as a deposit.
- This can be paid by preparing a DD in the name of Commissioner, Karnataka Housing Board, Bangalore or by cash.
- Those who dont win the auction, would be refunded on the spot after the auction is over
- Tokens would be provided to those in a queue if they arrive before auction time well in advance
- Tokens will be issued by 10am
- Those who come later than 11 will not be allowed into the auction
- Those who win the auction must pay 25% of the bid amount to the nominated banks within the next day banking hours close
- This should be accompanies with recent 2 passport size photos and address proof.
- Those whose names the tokens are provided on, would be the ones to whom the property would be registered and no one else.
- The KHB has the right to cancel this auction at anytime for any reason.
For more information the contact numbers of KHB related to this auction are:
080 - 2227 3511
Please note: this is NOT an e-auction, so you have to be physically present there.
Good luck to everyone who is attempting and it would be much appreciated if you can provide the details of the winning bid amounts against the dimensions once the auction is over for the notice of other readers and their benefit!